Ferguson Furrows Magazine
Our magazine is published 5 times a year on January 1, March 15, June 1, August 1, and October 15, and contains:
- Technical, historical and human interest articles, all relating to Ferguson tractors and implements.
- Regional and yearly EXPO show information.
- The Gots ‘n Wants section that is free to members to list items they have for sale or are looking for.
- Non-members can list items for $10 an item or $15 if a photo is included.
- Information on where to buy parts.
More recent issues can be purchased for $6 ($7 Canada, $8 Overseas) per issue at no extra postage. Purchasing 4 or more copies (issues 49-current) is $4 per copy ($5 Canada, $6 Overseas).
Subscriptions sent in after a publication date but before 3 weeks of the next publication date will receive the current issue. Any subscriptions sent in 3 weeks prior to the next publication date will begin with the next publication.
An index of technical articles from the Furrows from issue one to date is HERE.
Issues on CD
If you have a product or service you feel would be relevant to a Ferguson Enthusiast, we would like to encourage you to advertise in our magazine Ferguson Furrows. We think our magazine would be a great venue to help your company reach these potential customers.
Ferguson Furrows reaches a membership of over 1000, mostly in the US and Canada and a few overseas. Most of the members are not only Ferguson Enthusiasts but have tractors and equipment they repair or restore, or they are looking to buy more equipment.
All advertising must relate to Ferguson and/or Massey Ferguson usage.
To Submit Articles or Photos
Be sure to include the photographer’s name as well as date, model, etc. of the tractor/implements and names of any people shown prominently in the photo.
Good portrait-oriented (tall) photos are required for the cover of our magazine. Photos for articles, etc., can be portrait-oriented (tall) or landscape-oriented (wide). Resolution should be as high as possible, preferably as high as the original file from the camera.
Member-written articles are highly sought-after on subjects such as:
- Your Fergie
- Shows you have attended
- Technical and historical items
- Your latest restoration
- Family stories about your Fergie
- Something you saw in the news or another magazine you think our members would enjoy reading
- Anything Ferguson related
Deadlines for submissions to be included for the publication dates above are December 1, February 15, May 1, July 1, and September 5.
Send articles and photos to: