Join us and enjoy the benefits of membership!
Ferguson Furrows Magazine is an automatic benefit of club membership, sent out 5 times a year, January 1, March 15, June 1, August 1, and Oct. 30.
Membership is only $15 for 5 issues of the magazine as PDF sent to your email, or $30 for the US, $35 for Canada, and $40 for Overseas for printed copies sent via regular mail.
There are 3 ways to pay.
Credit Card – Click HERE
PayPal – Send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail – Click HERE to print out the application form, complete it, and mail with a check or money order made out to FENA to:
5604 Southwest Road
Platteville, WI 53818
* Canadian and International residents, please add US$6.00 to cover bank charges for non-US checks or money orders.
- FENA is the only tractor and implement interest group in North America that is devoted exclusively to the Ferguson brand.
- FENA publishes a 32 page magazine, Ferguson Furrows, which comes to you five times each year on glossy paper in full color. It is aimed at those owners, restorers, collectors and other interested parties who are enthusiastic and serious about Ferguson tractors. Our content includes:
- historical stories and photos
- parts sources
- paint color codes and color schemes
- sources for merchandise
- technical articles on restoring, repairing, and maintaining your tractor
- reader-contributed articles
- useful web sites
- profiles of some of our rank and file members
- FENA holds an annual national show called the Ferguson Expo.
- FENA works with members around the country to hold Ferguson shows for those who cannot attend the national show.
- FENA assists individual members with technical information on tractors and implements.
- FENA provides free classified ads for buying and selling tractors, implements, parts, manuals, and merchandise as well as those ads listing items that members want to find.
- FENA provides an opportunity for members to develop networks of fellow Ferguson Enthusiasts who can provide individual support and assistance.
- FENA carries a line of merchandise, shirts, signs, hats, and a children’s book “The Little Grey Fergie”. (The first children’s book of this brand published in English.)