Join us and enjoy the benefits of membership!
- FENA is the only tractor and implement interest group in North America that is devoted exclusively to the Ferguson brand.
- FENA publishes a 24 page magazine, Ferguson Furrows, which comes to you five times each year. It is printed on glossy paper in full color. It is aimed at those owners, restorers, collectors and other interested parties who are enthusiastic and serious about Ferguson tractors.
Our content includes:
- historical stories and photos
- parts sources
- paint color codes and color schemes
- sources for merchandise
- technical articles on restoring, repairing, and maintaining your tractor
- reader-contributed articles
- useful web sites
- profiles of some of our rank and file members
- FENA holds an annual national show called Ferguson Expo.
- FENA works with members around the country to hold Ferguson shows for those who cannot attend the national show.
- FENA assists individual members with technical information on tractors and implements.
- FENA provides free classified ads for buying and selling tractors, implements, parts, manuals, and merchandise as well as those ads listing items members want to find.
- FENA provides an opportunity for members to develop networks of fellow Ferguson Enthusiasts who can provide individual support and assistance.
- FENA carries a line of merchandise, shirts, signs, hats, and a children’s book “the Little Grey Tractor”.
Click HERE for the FENA membership application, which is in PDF format. Print it out and follow the instructions provided.