Dash Hood Bumpers

I am restoring a 1953 TO 30. What do I use for Dash Hood Bumpers?

Dash Hood Bumpers are a standard item available at most automotive parts stores, and many hardware stores. If you are unable to find them locally I can sell you a set. Steiner Tractor Parts does sell a replacement bumper, but they have a short stubby end which makes them difficult to get in the mounting hole. The originals, and original style replacements have a long end that is easy to fit in the mounting hole. As I recall 4 bumpers are used. These bumpers are also sold by Sparex, and many NAPA stores now sell them along with the other Sparex parts they sell.